Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PTF485
- EAN: 6009660367021
- Manufacturer: Environ Skin Care
- in short:: The ENVIRON Alpha Hydroxy Toner is recommended for clogged, mature and sun-damaged skin and for users who need the highest level of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA). Introduce slowly after the skin gets used to high vitamin A concentrations and low levels of AHA.
- application : After the pre-cleaner, mini peeling and skin cleaning, apply with a cotton pad and let it soak in. Continue with the usual treatment.
This unique toner prepares the skin particularly well for the absorption of ENVIRON care products. Alpha Toner Forte preserves the natural protective acid mantle and gently removes unnecessary skin particles. This leads to radiant, healthy skin. If you have healthy skin and have been using Vitamin A products from ENVIRON for a long time, this toner helps the products reach their destination better. The skin is more accessible for about 20 minutes after use. This toner supports the formation of skin-like hyaluronic acid in the skin cell walls.
Main ingredient • Fruit acid (Glycolic Acid) 100% natural
Benefits and effects
• The better penetration of ENVIRON Vitamin A products into the skin.
• Vitalises tired skin and restores a radiant appearance.
• the mildest form of peeling that refines the texture of the skin and cleanses problem skin.
Skin types: Suitable for sun-damaged and problem skin.
Packaging: 485ml with pump dispenser
Sun protection: This product contains fruit acid and sensitizes your skin to the effects of light. Avoid direct sunshine after using this product. Always use a broadband protection filter (UV-A & UV-B) and opaque clothing to protect yourself from the sun. (e.g. ENVIRON RAD)
Advice and tips:
• The fruit acid can cause a slight tingling sensation in the skin. Dilute the toner by moistening the cotton ball with water beforehand.
• Start by applying this toner only every few days until your skin gets used to the fruit acids. Use several ENVIRON toners alternately.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ctric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium ETDA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzotate.