Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P0260
- EAN: 7898957344628
- Manufacturer: BelCol Laboratorios Bel Quimica
- in short:: NEW PRODUCT for the skin from 40+ By connecting with organic silicone (crosslinking) the hyaluronic acid lasts longer than normal hyaluron and effectively counteracts the natural degradation. This highly concentrated, organic hyaluronic acid ensures the skin's moisture balance is maximized.
- application : at home: after cleaning or after cleaning and toner (to open the pores), put 2 pumps in hand. Massage this amount gently until the skin has completely absorbed the serum. May also be used on the body. In the cabin: Manual, with cavitation (ultrasound) or ionization (negative 0.2-2mA) 2 pump strokes.
NEW PRODUCT for skin over 40
By connecting with organic silicone (crosslinking), hyaluronic acid lasts longer than normal hyaluron and effectively counteracts natural degradation. This highly concentrated, organic hyaluronic acid ensures the skin's moisture balance is maximized.
From birth, hyaluronic acid is present in every skin cell to store water. BelCol Hialuderme 40+ supports this natural process. The natural aging process produces less of the body's own hyaluronic acid. BelCol Hialuderme 40+ helps to eliminate this deficit. A better moisture balance is achieved a few hours after application. Maximization is achieved after a few days and maintained through daily use.
This product is characterized by its fine molecular structure. The Dalton size (= molecular size) is in the ULTRAFILTRATION CLASS. So small enough to penetrate deeply, big enough not to be a nanoproduct (we do not sell nanoparticle products out of respect for water).
Good to know: Hyaluronic acid belongs to the group of mucopolysaccharides and therefore cannot be overdosed.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by BelCol Laboratorios Bel Quimica
Aqua, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylexylglyceryn, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid (Vitamin C)