Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P0006
- EAN: 7898918416838
- Manufacturer: BelCol Laboratorios Bel Quimica
- in short:: The mandelic acid 10% peeling belongs to the family of fruit acids and is effective against acne, milia (sebum hardening) and stimulates the regeneration of the skin.
- application : Cleanse the skin and use a toner to prepare the skin. Use a nylon brush to apply a thin layer of the product to the treatment area. 5-10 minutes exposure is enough. Remove the rest of the product with a damp compress. Apply UVA protection and strongly recommend it for at least the next few days or the duration of the treatment series.
The mandelic acid peeling belongs to the family of fruit acids and is effective against acne, milia (sebum hardening) and stimulates the regeneration of the skin. The antiseptic properties help the skin to normalize. In short, an effective and quick care method for all skin types.
Note for professionals: Arrange at least 4 sessions. 15 sessions with an interval of 72h are the maximum to avoid overstraining the skin.
Important: The combination with vitamin A acid (Retinoic Acid) is to be avoided absolutely! > ENVIRON Retinol-1 to 3
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by BelCol Laboratorios Bel Quimica
Aqua, Mandelic Acid 10%, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylresorcinol, Phenoxyethanol.