Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PTG100
- EAN: 6009660367182
- Manufacturer name: Environ Skin Care
- in short:: Slightly cooling, soothing, not greasy. Free radical damage is repaired for hypersensitive, quick-reacting skin and / or clogged pores. Can also be used for light burns and cracks in the skin. Mild vitamin A gel for rapid regeneration.
- application : Apply the treatment gel sparingly to the prepared skin. Can be used with negative polarity with iontophoresis and / or sonophoresis. Continue with the usual treatment Manual treatment: Apply the treatment gel sparingly to the prepared skin. Massage a few drops of vitamin A, C & E-Body Oil into the skin. Continue with the usual treatment.
For hypersensitive, quickly reacting skin and / or clogged pores. Immediately acting vitamin A thanks to beta-carotene, soothing, non-greasy. Free radical damage is repaired. Ideal for mixing in all vitamin care products.
Tip: Apply grade 1 to 2 as a cooling gel in the event of a fire. Prevents blistering and water loss in the event of fire injuries; apply after every initial cooling every 2-3 hours. Must not be missing in any emergency pharmacy. Supports the healing of all skin injuries.
- Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene (quickly absorbing)
- Vitamin A in the form of retinyl palmitate, long-term effect
- Vitamin C as retinyl acetate
- Vitamin E as a tocopherol for maximum moisture
Results: Soothes and moisturizes the skin. Immediate regeneration through vitamin A.
Contents: 100 ml in an airless pump container
Wasser, Glyzerin, Panthenol, Polysorbat 20, Tocopheryl-Säure, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitat, Retinyl Palmitat, Ascorbinsäure, Helianthus Annuus (Sonnenblumen) Öl. Triethanolamin, Betacarotin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylat/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylat Crosspolymer, Maisstärke, Maisöl, Rohrzucker, Gelatine.