Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: YES1035
- EAN: 6009660364860
- Manufacturer: Environ Skin Care
- in short:: First stage of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM ™. To get the skin used to the higher concentration of vitamin A, you should use Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 for 2-3 months before switching to level two.
- application : Using your preferred Environ pre-cleansing products, mix this Vita-Peptide Serum in the palm of your hand with Antioxidant Defense Crème before applying it to your face and neck. Use the product in the morning and evening. Let your Environ skin care expert advise you on which Environ products are recommended for you and when you can start the next phase of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM ™.
Suitable for all skin types and ages, but especially for mature, light-damaged skin. First stage of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM ™. To get the skin used to the higher concentration of vitamin A, you should use Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 for 2-3 months before switching to level two.
Main active ingredients
- Retinyl propionate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Lycopene (antioxidant)
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 (regenerative)
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide = Matrixyl® 3000 (antioxidant)
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (antioxidant)
What is Youth EssentiA?
The blue Topline from Environ contains a highly effective combination of vitamins, peptides and antioxidants, which together create the appearance of even, smooth, healthier-looking skin and a radiant, youthful appearance.
Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM
Vitamin A is the cornerstone of Environ's skin care philosophy and must be added to the skin every day to keep it healthy and resilient. In combination with other important nutrients such as antioxidants and peptides, the long-term improvement of the skin is clearly visible. Environ has developed the industry-leading tiered vitamin system to gradually get the skin used to higher concentrations of vitamin A and other ingredients that help keep it looking healthy and beautiful.
Take it slow when using Environ's Vitamin Step-Up System. Use at least two bottles of moisturizer per level before switching to the next higher level. The Environ Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide Serums have been specially developed to harmonize with the Youth EssentiA Antioxidant Defense Crème. Together, this dynamic duo combats the visible signs of skin aging and helps to improve the appearance of the skin and to make it look more youthful and more radiant.
Packaging / content: 35 ml vacuum pump dispenser to protect the active vitamins from light and air with a small viewing window in order to be able to better recognize the remaining amount.
SWISS QUALITY CONTROL: All products in this line are checked by the independent Vitamin Institute in Lausanne.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tribehenin, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Carbomer, TEA-Lactate, Serine, Lactic Acid, Urea, Allantoin, Retinyl Propionate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Xanthan Gum, Lycopene, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glucose, Corn Starch Modified, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Benzoate.