Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P0282
- EAN: 7898957344840
- Manufacturer: BelCol Laboratorios Bel Quimica
- in short:: Regenerating Retinol Emulsion A1 is the THIRD LEVEL of Bel Col Vitamin A Therapy. Modern forms of vitamin A are well accepted by the skin. Nevertheless, a phase of reconciliation is necessary. The 30ml pump dispenser is enough for about 30 days. Begin at level 1 and climb up after each bottle.
- application : Apply a pump of the emulsion per face half. Massage everything until complete absorption.
Regenerating Retinol Emulsion A1 is the THIRD LEVEL of Bel Col Vitamin A Therapy. Modern forms of vitamin A are well accepted by the skin. Nevertheless, a phase of reconciliation is necessary.
The 30ml pump dispenser is enough for about 30 days. Begin at level 1 and climb up after each bottle. The Retinol Booster helps the skin to capture radicals and reduce minor wrinkles and scars. Smells pleasant and absorbs well.
- Retinyl Pamlitate is a vitamin A that is converted into retins in the skin and reads out the original DNA blueprint.
- Panthenol is a B-vitamin precursor (provitamin B5) and is involved in regenerative metabolic processes of the skin.
- Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil a vegetable oil from Brazil's passion fruit. It is also known as passion fruit oil which can improve the look and feel of dry skin. Passion fruit oil has been proven to soothe the skin. It is also a source of lycopene and a common antioxidant in tomatoes.
- Tocopheryl Acetate A vitamin E acetate is made from vegetable oils. It is used as an antioxidant (radical scavenger).
- Medicago sativa extract also called alfalfa, contains chlorophyll and plays an important role in maintaining skin health. Although there are many vitamins and minerals in alfalfa, they make the skin supple and soft overall. It cleanses the skin of impurities and is very beneficial for dry skin.
NOTE: This product is a proprietary development of Bel Col Brazil and is newly registered in Europe in 2019. It has been dermatologically tested by the University of Sao Paulo. It can easily be used in combination with vitamin A products from other brands, but not at the same time.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by BelCol Laboratorios Bel Quimica
Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Phospholipids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Rosa Moschata Oil, Medicago Sativa Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Nonoxynol-9, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.